Photographing Acadia National Park with Photographer Colleen Miniuk-Sperry
Colleen Miniuk Sperry has spent more than 100 days in Acadia National Park photographing Winter, Spring, Summer and every season in between! Her book Photographing Acadia is the most extensive guide I have come across. It gives time of day to best photograph, how far the hike is and includes an extensive calendar in the back. It is an incredible resource and the images will tempt you to visit Acadia in all seasons! A must if you plan on visiting Acadia to photograph!
Besides this book Colleen has authored other books, leads workshops of her own and for Arizona Highways, Maine Media Workshops and more! Check her website for full details or be added on her email list to get first notifications.
Join me as we talk to Colleen. Find out about National Park Artist in Residence programs, photographing Acadia even in Summer with lots of crowds, her workshops and a bit about her new book based on a recent adventure!
- CMS Photography: http://cms-photo.com
o Workshop schedule: http://cms-photo.com/Workshops/ws_schedule.html
o Newsletter signup: http://cms-photo.com/newsletter.html
- Blog: http://youcansleepwhenyouredead.com/wordpress
- Analemma Press(my publishing company/my books): http://analemmapress.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CMSPhoto
- National Park Service Artist-in-Residence programs: https://www.nps.gov/subjects/arts/air.htm
- Acadia National Park: https://www.nps.gov/acad/index.htm
- Panasonic Lumix GX8: http://shop.panasonic.com/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/lumix-interchangeable-lens-ilc-cameras/DMC-GX8BODY.html
- Olympus lenses: http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lenses/pen-omd.html
- Wimberley Plamps: https://tripodhead.com/products/plamp-main.cfm
- Hoodman Hoodloupes: http://hoodmanusa.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=CI03
- Singh-Ray Filters (polarizer, neutral density, and graduated neutral density filters): http://www.singh-ray.com (get 10% off if you use colleen10 as your discount code!)